Makes me wonder if there is validity to the claim that Whiskey makes a good investment asset (liquid gold?). There are a couple of sources that say that it has had about an 11 to 12 per cent average annual return as an investment (if nothing else, it makes a great answer to the question, “what have you been investing in?”).
There is even a World Whiskey Index (WWI) now.
http://www.worldwhiskyindex.com/
I am not saying one should invest one's future in Whiskey, but as a wealth manager and Scotch lover, I would have to say it is an intriguing way to keep your assets liquid.
Makes me wonder if there is validity to the claim that Whiskey makes a good investment asset (liquid gold?). There are a couple of sources that say that it has had about an 11 to 12 per cent average annual return as an investment (if nothing else, it makes a great answer to the question, “what have you been investing in?”).
ReplyDeleteThere is even a World Whiskey Index (WWI) now.
http://www.worldwhiskyindex.com/
I am not saying one should invest one's future in Whiskey, but as a wealth manager and Scotch lover, I would have to say it is an intriguing way to keep your assets liquid.